Self Introduction

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 16:40:01 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 03:57 PM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> I am joining the list hoping to assist in development

That is awesome. Thanks a lot.
And you are part of infrastructure team, that is even more awesome and
helpful.

I will write wiki during Monday: how to contribute, roadmap and
priorities what need to be done. Etc.

In the meantime you can install frontened - see copr-setup.txt.
If you follow that file, you should be able to install frontend without
problem. Let me know if you find there some problems or parts you do not
follow.

I'm working right now on packaging the backend. You will probably not be
able to setup backend. But that is not needed for developing frontend.
You can submit builds, but they will be never picked up.

Just quick guide right now:
install Tito:
# yum install tito
build copr package:
# cd your-copr-git-checkout
# tito build --test --rpm
this will build copr package, the changes must be committed, but it does
not need to be pushed.
Then just follow copr-setup.txt - that part for frontend.

I will follow up at Monday.

Mirek