Pruning policy

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 10:48:25 UTC 2013

On 09/27/2013 12:40 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Is it possible to copy logs to fpaste.org <http://fpaste.org>? If koji doesn't want to keep, we can send logs to fpaste.
> (crazy idea? )
>
> I think fpaste have time limitation selection. But will you add an option to let people set if they want to keep or not?

I did some calculation: logs are about ~2% of all data in copr-repo - right now it is 156 MB.
If Copr become so popular as OBS it will mean we will have terabytes of data, which will mean that logs sent to fpaste
can have tens of gigabytes. Can fpaste handle this?

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys