Build blocked

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 15:43:47 UTC 2013

On 11/20/2013 04:37 PM, Sylke Vicious wrote:

> Good day to everyone.
> Yesterday evening i launched a new build (id 196). [0]
> It usually takes around an hour to make all the job, but after almost
> 24h it still not have finished. Actually it still has to build for
> Rawhide and F20.
> Is it possible to unlock this situation?

Yesterday evening we run out of disk space on one mount point.
This build will never finish.
There is currently no garbage collection which would respawn such blocked builds :(
Just submit that build once again.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys