Priorities for production

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 06:38:55 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2013, Sam Kottler wrote:
>
> > Can you elaborate on private coprs? Would those just be unlisted or
> > do they actually have ACL's?
> >

> At the moment the idea is that they would have simple password
> protection.
> Not much else. That is still up in the air but they are a requested
> feature by Spot and some other folks whose opinions matter to me :)
>
> I don't think it is likely they would become actually ACL based - but
> I if
> the code to handle it is forthcoming I suspect it would be
> entertained.
>
> -sv

I guess this has two levels - private on frontend and private on backend.
On frontend we can do that easily with some additional protection, although it would probably mean a need to solve [1]. I suppose some closed groups might want to cooperate on building something, so we either give them all the same password or allow copr owners adding (inviting?) other users as mentioned in [1] - and making these coprs only accessible to these.
I'm wondering how to make coprs private at backend...?

--
Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/copr/ticket/10