Priorities for production

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 29 03:55:04 UTC 2013

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013, Sam Kottler wrote:

> Can you elaborate on private coprs? Would those just be unlisted or do they actually have ACL's?

At the moment the idea is that they would have simple password protection.
Not much else. That is still up in the air but they are a requested
feature by Spot and some other folks whose opinions matter to me :)

I don't think it is likely they would become actually ACL based - but I if
the code to handle it is forthcoming I suspect it would be entertained.

-sv