copr cli tool

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Jan 22 05:49:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:12:13AM -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
> I'm going to try to recruit more people to work on coprs at fudcon. :)

Hi,

I have had a little time to play with copr and tried to start working on the
CLI. I am at the point that I think we will not be able to write down a CLI with
the actual structure.

We are using web forms which are csrf protected and the goal of csrf is pretty
much to ensure that a user is following a given path which is what we want to
circumvent with the CLI.

So I am proposing that we build a /api/ which would expose the different
possibilities that we described:
- list the coprs of a user
- create a new copr
- build a copr
- ...

I'll see if I get the time and courage to work on this in the airplane tomorrow,
if I do, I'll send the patch here for review rather than pushing directly.

Pierre