access to build logs, is there any?

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 16:37:04 UTC 2013

On 01/16/2013 09:51 AM, Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2013, Troy Dawson wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I guess the subject says most everything.
>> I had a package that continued to fail despite it building for me
>> locally.  I tried my hardest to figure out how to see the logs to see
>> what it was failing on, but I was unsuccessful.
>> Is there a way for a user to see the logs from their builds?
>>
>> I don't mind if the answer is no.
>> But if the answer is yes, can you let me know how.
>
> Was the build failure last night/early this morning? If so that build
> failure was me breaking things on the backend.
>
> otherwise the build.logs are there in the subdirs.
>
> -sv

Hi Seth,
Nope, I had a legitimate spec file error, so it wasn't you.

What I meant by build logs was the rpm build logs.  I can/could see that
things error'ed, but the mockchain.log was saying

---------
Error building rubygem-openshift-origin-console-1.2.9-2.fc18.src.rpm
See logs/results in /var/tmp/mockremote-tqPUM/build/results/fedora-17-x86_64
---------

Is there any way for me to see in the directory
/var/tmp/mockremote-tqPUM/build/results/fedora-17-x86_64 ?

Like I said, no is ok.  I don't want to feature creep.  And I really
should have my rpm's in order before sending them here.

But if the answer is yes, can you let me know how.

Thanks
Troy