Arbitrary chroots set for copr

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 15 15:16:40 UTC 2013

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:

> Hi all, as you have probably figured out of the bunch of commits, I have
> implemented selecting arbitrary chroots set for copr. That means that
> you can now have a copr with e.g. fedora-rawhide-x86_64 and
> fedora-18-i386. I've tested, but not that much, so if anyone can try it
> out and tell me about any bugs, I'd be glad :)

I took a look at how it sets up on the page. I am glad we have the arch
as part of the root - it is how people are used to using mock so it
makes sense to me to emulate that some.

We might need to figure out some way rather than a big list of checkboxes
- but I like the idea - it makes specifying the roots much easier since
then arch is a built-in to the roots being selected.

Later additional arches like arm might make that tricky, of course - but
we'll cross that bridge if we get there.

Thanks
-sv