copr cli tool

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 11 16:47:48 UTC 2013

I was thinking about the cli tool we want, now that we have the api in
place to make it possible to submit from a cli.

to start with I was thinking of a simple tool that did a small number of
basic commands:

create coprname -r distro -r distro -r distro -a arch -a arch
             --repo=somerepo --repo=somerepo -p pkgurl1 -p pkgurl2
             -p pkgurl3
edit coprname (not sure what this would do yet)
info coprname (dumps out info like the returned urls of builds, number of
                builds, etc)
build coprname pkgurl1 pkgurl2 pkgurl3
delete coprname

What do you think? Too broad? not broad enough?

-sv