yum plugin for copr

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Jan 10 22:59:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

Discussing with Seth today, he was telling me that the current idea
would be to kind of loop through a list of packages to find the one
requested by the user.
While I was actually more thinking of something like
--enablerepo=copr-<repo_name>
Even if we do a
--enablerepo=copr-all
which would eventually still do the loop up through all packages in all
repo.

I think the copr-<repo_name> has several advantages though:
- no extra infrastructure needed
- faster (only one call)
- allow multiple copr to have the same rpm (with eventually different
option in the build or tweaks or <insert here your idea if you follow
mine>)

Just my 2cts on the subject :)

Pierre