Usage of Copr.repos

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 17:44:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

Can some of you guys please tell me what the Copr.repos class member is
used for?

I understand that it contains .repo files, but where will these come
from and where will they go? Are they .repos for pointing to
coprs/chroots created within the copr application, or will they be used
as external repos submitted by users for build time or even something
else?

Does the variable hold URLs or a list of strings or something else? Now
I dont't really know what the variable does and/or if I'm supposed
to touch it when implementing the generation of repo files for
coprs/chroots (TRAC ticket 21 [1]).

Thanks a lot, TR

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/copr/ticket/21

--