Introduction + Ticket 21

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 8 16:56:28 UTC 2013

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013, Tomas Radej wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my name is Tomas Radej and I would like to contribute to COPR. I am a coworker of Slavek's at Red Hat. I take the liberty to fix the ticket 21 [1], and I shall post the patch here.

Hi Tomas,
  Glad you're able to contribute. A suggestion on the .repo files:

  1. make them per-chroot - not per copr. Since they will vary quite a bit
if the chroots are fedora or epel, for example.

  2. add skip_if_unavailable=1 to the config for each repo. that lets yum
not get upset if the repo goes away for some reason.

thanks!
-sv