[copr] master's head updated: Merge branch 'skvidal-backend' (d05eb48)

skvidal at fedorahosted.org skvidal at fedorahosted.org
Mon Dec 10 22:02:45 UTC 2012

Repository : http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/copr.git

Branch 'master' now includes:

     ead83c2 since I was making branches to help out Slavek, figured I'd add one for me, too
     75b9e88 add errors file for exceptions separately continue to flesh out functionality
     9938a2f make it create the dirs we need
     ee51389 fix up a few tyops
     753cefd callbacks fix
     f8ae662 when we abort- show why
     7aa741d thinkos/cleanups and make sure we reread the config file before starting up builders
     947827f only spin up any workers if we have jobs
     bf225bb locals:
     3ca4f10 log to the right place add a fixme for later
     1412938 logs should go to a better place now
     f43545a add a few log outputs so I know where it is
     81c2267 add some more logging - trying to figure out why the mockremote call is failing
     6619282 running from el6 and using transport=ssh ends in tears :)
     78b5e37 more logging
     2e6ae6d best if you don't cause tracebacks in your logging calls, dumbass
     55d6d74 catch the common errors and make sure we're logging as much as we can from mockremote(and the rest is silent)
     a3f4780 started_on not startedon
     2e29020 should run pyflakes more often
     ffcbad7 - move the json job file out to the results dir - more logging output
     23ceef0 terminate instances when the build finishes
     3d0d368 basename not dirname
     452080a move to shutil.move not os.rename b/c of mount boundaries
     7080aeb need to record the ip of each worker so we can kill it later
     3ab6609 pass the ip of our builder over to terminate()
     d29ca18 need a bit more logging detail to see what's breaking and why
     a58fc08 make sure out results dir is there
     2884bdb typo . instead of _
     a70a73c output whatever mockremote sees a little more obviously
     0f2031c - output what mockremote is seeing to the chroot log for the pkg - move around where we need to add check against pkgs
     7f1ac35 typo
     6159878 if any worker dies and we don't know why - raise an exception to kill us off b/c until we know all of the reasons why I'd rather just stop.
     31ab388 more logging in error conditions having to do with spawning instances
     16acf7c dear world in the future - read your own code
     f568f12 more debug output yay!
     a1349ac when we're dealing with no repos specified - make sure we don't treat '' as a repo
     c881da2 localhost as string to get back debug on heisenbug
     8fc0c3e touch up the log outputs to make it easier to know what to do
     2840524 - add option parsing for config file, exit_on_worker, daemonize and pidfile - try out daemonize support
     c7f2dc7 odd that pyflakes didn't catch a comma missing
     4f0bd84 - check daemonize before daemonizing - output time in a more human readable format
     15066b2 - make opts behave in face of cli-opts and on config reread - make exit be a bit quieter on ctrl-c (I hope) - prepare for a case where our builders are not dynamically created - obey pyflakes and pychecker suggestions
     58c0441 still need something like a useful output when it does break
     858a533 spaces in rsync command for name of copr :-/
     2a047db - make pid file default to cwd unless specified - better log output for the building - fixme notes
     7ae63a9 trying to figure out why the daemonized process dies
     9f65c8f when we daemonize() we chdir() so if we don't abspath the config file we fall over and die :-/
     6d065fa make sure we're using whatever current umask is and we don't force into lesser levels
     2eb8d67 - saving the jobs out per-build - so don't expect a 'builds' dictionary - fetch the jobs from the front end
     02f9e18 older python-requests doesn't have attribute :(
     9da44f0 when we startup make sure our  destdir exists when a worker dies unexpectedly - make sure we kill it and get rid of it
     00ccbef move the config reread out of the queuesize change - so we know it will happen in the loop even when no jobs are happening
     c4f21e6 log output a little simpler to read
     9515168 - touch up how mockremote logs downloads to make it less confusing - note for tomorrow -
     707d001 post status to frontend using python-requests
     3094750 output what pkgs we're building to the logs
     85be22f example config file
     cc1f0ba add TODO list from my paper lists
     24fbf8d log how long the instance spawn takes
     25b9a4f remove/add todo's
     04b2f89 add another TODO note
     b336c6d more todo's highlighting a bug
     7ae3974 rename file to README and explain where to look
     d05eb48 Merge branch 'skvidal-backend'