Some func modules checked in

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:55:23 UTC 2010

Killing two birds with one stone: this message is to both test the mailing
list and let people know that we have a tiny bit of code now.

The copr repo now has the start of a func module to invoke mock on a remote
system.  I'm debugging it now and we'll need a major refactor of it later.

The headhunter repo has a working func module to list the methods that
a given overlord can execute taking acls into account.  The only bug I know
about is that it does not take the CA cert into account.  I'm not sure what
I can do about that ATM. AFAICT we don't have access to the actual certificate
that the overlord presented to us inside the module so I'm having to grab
the certificate for a hostname that is passed in as a parameter.  When we
lookup based on that, we get the client certificate rather than the CA cert.

I'm going on vacation until Tuesday so if anyone is interested in working on
the mock invoking module, they're welcome to give it a go.

-Toshio