Any update on a bridge/agent for CentOS/RHEL 6.7 Server monitoring & support

Donald DAvanzo don at redrockhost.com
Mon Oct 19 19:15:58 UTC 2015

Hello everyone

Just wanted to see if anyone has made any lead way with supporting
CentOS/RHEL 6.7 via a bridge / agent so these os releases can be brought
into cockpit for resource / servcice monitoring

I know about 8 or 9 months ago this was talked about but not sure if anyone
has taken it upon themselves to come up with a solution yet or if there is
one in the works.

Let me know as we still have a few hundred 6.7 clients hosted in our cloud
and it will take a very long time to safely migrate them if even possible
to a 7.x release.

Regards,
Donald R. D'Avanzo Jr

*Chief Technology OfficerRed Rock Tech LLC. / Sin City Cloud*
*Office:* (702) 660-1500 | *Direct:* (702) 302-9432
*9205 West Russell Road,Suite 240 | **Las Vegas, Nevada 89148*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/donalddavanzo>
<https://www.facebook.com/SinCityCloudHosting>
*www.sincitycloud.com <http://www.sincitycloud.com/>*
<http://www.sincitycloud.com/>