Random things re Hubbot

Marius Vollmer marius.vollmer at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 17:30:34 UTC 2015

Marius Vollmer <marius.vollmer at redhat.com> writes:

> However, it doesn't recognize when master has changed since the last
> run, and there is currently no way check what master was when hubbot
> did the rebase.  So, some tiny amount of hacking left... :)

I did this now, and a new "hubbot.master" file should appear in the
checkout directies with the SHA of the master at the time of rebasing.
(Yep, low tech.  I should have used MongoDB, but...)

Also, hubbot now runs with TEST_JOBS=4 and a run takes about 10 minutes
instead of the previous 30 minutes.

Hubbot is slowly working down the open pull requests, because they don't
have the "hubbot.master" file yet.