Kubernetes Design Use Cases

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 13:34:19 UTC 2015

Right. Although I don't think we would use the server side parts of
hawt.io in Cockpit [1] ... but once the design is done (together with
the Openshift designers), we can take a look at whether we can reuse
some of the browser side code to implement consistent kubernetes behavior.

Stef

[1] http://stef.thewalter.net/ideals-of-cockpit.html