Ubuntu

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 13:14:02 UTC 2015

On 07.01.2015 14:02, Mark Constable wrote:
>> One thing was unresolved was the instructions for how to get it running
>> on Arch Linux.
>
> Damn I miss using Arch but I have to go with a system supported by
> mainstream
> hosting providers. Every VPS provider offers Ubuntu/Debian installs but
> DO is
> the only hosting provider I've seen that provides Arch images. There may be
> some others but it's rare compared to ubuntu.
>
> So, may I ask what the state of support for Ubuntu might be these days
> seeing
> that 15.04 will include fairly complete systemd support?

The reason we were asking about Arch instructions, is because it's
already been packaged there by some nice folk.

We're looking for someone to get a PPA started for Ubuntu, or at least
get one started, and then I could perhaps contribute to it. I agree that
it should be pretty straightforward.

Are you interested in working together on an Ubuntu PPA?

Stef