Cockpit Ubuntu PPA

Jared Sutton jpsutton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:16:54 UTC 2015

All,

I've created an initial Debian package configuration for Cockpit and
uploaded it to an Launchpad PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~jpsutton/+archive/ubuntu/cockpit

I'm doing all of my packaging work on Debian Jessie and uploading to
Launchpad which builds it for Trusty (latest LTS) and Utopic (latest
"stable").  It's currenlty built against a Git clone of the master branch
from yesterday, but I'll be switching it to use a release tarball soon.
Any suggestions/patches are welcome and I'm open to including the packaging
configuration upstream once I have it a little less hackish.

Thanks,
Jared Sutton