First bits of patternfly

Marius Vollmer marius.vollmer at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 09:44:48 UTC 2014

Marius Vollmer <marius.vollmer at redhat.com> writes:

> My idea right now is that one of us sits down and brings back enough
> infrastructure to allow us to work in parallel.  This would mean making
> login, dashboard, and server page work again (maybe only rudimentary).

Ok, here is my rough plan:

 - We merge #180.
 - I rebase wip/patternfly onto master after that
 - I make login and page switching work again
 - I put the old pages back

At that point we should have all our pages, but they will be broken
because they use jQM markup that doesn't work anymore.  We can make them
work again one by one, in any order.  I'll shout when I am at that
point.