ever thought of trying AngularJS instead of pure jquery?

James Strachan jstracha at redhat.com
Sat Apr 26 07:37:55 UTC 2014

On 25 Apr 2014, at 20:27, Stef Walter <stefw at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 25.04.2014 13:32, James Strachan wrote:
>> Howdy folks!
>>
>> I’m liking Cockpit, great job! I noticed its pretty much pure jquery
>> so far. TL;DR; have you considered using AngularJS?
>
> Yes, we've been looking at angularjs quite a bit. Haven't yet started to
> use it, but it's something we want to use as we implement new features.

Ah cool, thanks for the heads up!

BTW we’ve been compiling a list of resources as we got up to speed on learning angularjs along with handy tips/articles/tools etc:
http://hawt.io/developers/index.html

my favourite are these awesome bite sized chunks to learn angularjs:
https://egghead.io/

James
-------
Red Hat