[cobbler] Basic startup of cobbler on Ubuntu 14.04

Paul Michali (pcm) pcm at cisco.com
Thu Sep 4 14:08:35 UTC 2014

OK. I did a purge of both cobbler and cobbler-web, and then deleted cobbler conf files and went through /etc/ and /usr/ and deleted anything related to cobbler. I reinstalled cobbler and cobbler-web and now, the conf file points to an area where there actually are cobbler files and I get the login screen on my browser.  Yay!

Thanks. Must have been some issue with my attempt to make a downloaded version, after the initial attempt didn’t work. Not sure why cobbler-web didn’t work on the initial install.

In any case, thanks for the help Timo, Greg, and Jorgen!!!

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. pcm at cisco.com
IRC ……..… pcm_ (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83