[cobbler] Using Cobbler to mirror Ubuntu repos

Larry J Prikockis lprikockis at vecna.com
Tue May 20 15:47:03 UTC 2014

thanks--
  yeah- that seems to be the direction I'm heading as well.   I'm
familiar with using apt-mirror to mirror/maintain ubuntu repositories.
I had hoped to just have everything neatly configured from within
Cobbler, but that doesn't seem quite possible (yet?).

At least it'll be nice to manage the preseed files and pxe-boot stuff
via Cobbler.  And since we also use Centos for servers, Cobbler does a
nice job of handling all aspects of managing that distro.

--
Larry J. Prikockis
System Administrator
lprikockis at vecna.com
http://www.vecna.com

Vecna
6404 Ivy Lane
Suite 500
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Phone: 240-965-4500
Fax: 240-547-6133
Better Technology, Better World (TM)

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential.  Therefore, if this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.