[cobbler] bare Metal OS provisioning

Santosh Kumar Gupta santosh0705 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:03:02 UTC 2014

Hi Sasanka,
The Cobbler quick start guide is more than sufficient to get started. Tough
you have not given the details of your problem, I would like to suggest to
check your firewall and selinux configuration. Please disable the both and
re-check.

If still not working please explain where exactly you get stucked.

Regards
Santosh Kumar Gupta
Cell: +91 8884979314