[cobbler] FW: reposync error

Michael Tiernan mtiernan at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 6 16:13:53 UTC 2014

On 8/6/14 7:32 AM, Lloyd Wilke wrote:
> Could you please assist with this error? It happens when I try to sync
> the repos created.

I tried it using non cobbler tools and I got errors. I'm "assuming" that
the problem isn't at your end but at the other end.

Mirroring to ./precise-x86_64 from http://archive.ubuntu.com//ubuntu/dists/
Arches: i386,amd64
Dists: sid,precise,precise-security
Sections: main,main/debian-installer,contrib,non-free,main,universe
Will NOT clean up.
Pdiff mode: use.
Attempting to get lock, this might take 2 minutes before it fails.
Get Release files.
[0%] Getting: dists/sid/Release... dists/sid/Release failed 404 Not Found
dists/sid/Release failed md5sum check, removing
[0%] Getting: dists/sid/Release.gpg... dists/sid/Release.gpg failed 404
Not Found
dists/sid/Release.gpg failed md5sum check, removing
[0%] Getting: dists/precise/Release... dists/precise/Release failed 404
Not Found
dists/precise/Release failed md5sum check, removing
[0%] Getting: dists/precise/Release.gpg... dists/precise/Release.gpg
failed 404 Not Found
dists/precise/Release.gpg failed md5sum check, removing
[0%] Getting: dists/precise-security/Release...
dists/precise-security/Release failed 404 Not Found
dists/precise-security/Release failed md5sum check, removing
[0%] Getting: dists/precise-security/Release.gpg...
dists/precise-security/Release.gpg failed 404 Not Found
dists/precise-security/Release.gpg failed md5sum check, removing
Errors:
Failed to download some Release or Release.gpg files!
releasing 1 pending lock... at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/LockFile/Simple.pm line 206.
 Download of dists/sid/Release failed: 404 Not Found Download of
dists/sid/Release.gpg failed: 404 Not Found Download of
dists/precise/Release failed: 404 Not Found Download of
dists/precise/Release.gpg failed: 404 Not Found Download of
dists/precise-security/Release failed: 404 Not Found Download of
dists/precise-security/Release.gpg failed: 404 Not Found

--
  << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan xmpp:mtiernan at mit.edu +1 (617) 324-9173
  MIT - Laboratory for Nuclear Science - http://www.lns.mit.edu