[cobbler] How to debug...

André Gemünd andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sat Aug 2 09:57:08 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

thats a bit strange, as you should at least get some error message. Was that a full cobbler sync output you posted? There should e.g. at least be a 'generating PXE configuration files' output. Which version of Cobbler are you using? cobbler distro list, cobbler profile list & cobbler system list all output the correct items and give you no error message? Nothing in the logs?
The code you are looking for is in pxegen.py btw.

Greetings
Andre

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----