[cobbler] cobbler repo's

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Mar 26 19:51:25 UTC 2013

Yes, if you tie a repo to a distro/profile/system then any system
installed that ties into either of the 3 will get the repo entry in
/etc/yum.repos.d (at least I believe that this is the case).

It should be handled by: $yum_config_stanza (as opposed to
$yum_repo_stanza, which includes them in the kickstart)

Cheers,
Harry