[cobbler] Internal Server Error

David Leach davidl at image-engine.com
Fri Mar 22 01:24:49 UTC 2013

Just trying to track down what happened to our cobber server to make
this happen. But wondering if anyone has any pointers as the person most
likely responsible for the change is out sick.

When trying to view kickstarts in the web ui it gives me an internal
server error. It's all kickstarts.

If I run cobbler system getks on the command line it renders out fine,
ran a check and ksvalidation and everything looks fine there too. Ran a
sync and cobblerd restart to no avail.

Looked in all the logs and nothing is entered when I try to access that
page. I don't really want to have to roll the machine back so any tips
appreciated.