[cobbler] Assigning a system to a profile

James Cammarata jimi at sngx.net
Tue Mar 19 21:57:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Sam Sen <ssen at ariasystems.com> wrote:

>  Correct and yes you can use the same ISO for all blades (I’ve done it
> before). ****
>
> ** **
>
> I’m just trying to get it to boot into the OS install without having to
> select the system from the cobbler menu.****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> Sam

I would recommend the following: Use "cobbler buildiso" to create the ISO
as normal, however once it's done go into the working directory and edit
the isolinux.cfg file to change the default boot option to the entry you
want, and then run the mkisofs again manually (the full syntax of the
command should be shown in /var/log/cobbler/cobbler.log, if not I can give
it here). This should get you what you need.