[cobbler] Can't find /tmp/pre_install_network_config error on kickstart in F18

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Fri Mar 15 16:34:16 UTC 2013

I ended up solving this by commenting out everything and then adding bits
in slowly until the build broke. I'm back running again, but boy, F18 sure
seems to break the old saw about even numbered Fedora releases being the
stable ones.... And yet, we'll roll forward with it all the same. ;-)

*
*
*Bret Wortman*
<http://damascusgrp.com/>