[cobbler] No more tabs, cannot add/remove repos via web interface

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon Mar 11 16:21:21 UTC 2013

On 03/11/2013 08:13 AM, James Cammarata wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Robert Jacobson <Robert.C.Jacobson at nasa.gov
> <mailto:Robert.C.Jacobson at nasa.gov>> wrote:
>
>     On 3/8/2013 3:54 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
>
>         Running:
>
>         server: cobbler-2.4.0-beta3.el6.noarch
>
>         client: Fedora 18 with Firefox
>
>         For a while now (don't remember when it changed), I cannot add or
>         remove items
>         from the repos list on a profile.
>
>         Also, it seems I no longer have separate tabs, but just a list of all
>         the options.
>
>         Anyone else seeing this?
>

>     I have seen this before; using a different browser seemed to "fix" it.
>       (Firefox 10 ESR did not work, but FF 17 ESR did).
>

>   Might want to open the javascript (or developers) console and see if there
> are any javascript errors.

This seems to have been the problem:

Timestamp: 03/11/2013 09:56:29 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://earth.cora.nwra.com/cobbler_webui_content/style.css
Line: 45
Timestamp: 03/11/2013 09:56:29 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://earth.cora.nwra.com/cobbler_webui_content/style.css
Line: 64
Timestamp: 03/11/2013 09:56:29 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://earth.cora.nwra.com/cobbler_webui_content/style.css
Line: 184

Removing or changing -moz-border-radius to border-radius (which seems to have
disappeared in FF13) fixes that warning.  I needed to clear the cache and
reload for things to work again.

I also see lots of other "unknown property" errors, but no other noticeable
problems so far.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com