[cobbler] Importing F18 using Cobbler 2.2.3 and locally mirrored F18 repos

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Mar 11 13:13:03 UTC 2013

I basically have to copy them over from elsewhere anyway -- I could do this
and then load them into Cobbler, but the fact that Cobbler makes me split
them, for instance, into F18-i386 and F18-x86_64 instead of having one big
F18 repo makes me prefer hosting my own repos along the lines of the way
they're presented by the hosts who provide them on the internet and letting
Cobbler reference them from my local copies. If there's a way to just tell
Cobbler, "Hey, here's my local copy of F18 -- it contains both i386 and
x86_64" and have that produce just one repo entry, then I'd do it that way.
Otherwise, I end up with too many repos to track.

It's not a technical decision, it's a managing-my-resources one.

*
*
*Bret Wortman*
<http://damascusgrp.com/>