[cobbler] Importing F18 using Cobbler 2.2.3 and locally mirrored F18 repos

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Mar 11 12:16:43 UTC 2013

So should this work and avoid the file copying, since the files are already
local?

# cobbler import --name=F18 --path=/data/repo/Fedora/18/i386/os
--available-as=http://server/repo/Fedora/18/i386/os --arch=i386

I ask because when I do this, it appears to copy a bunch of directories
under /var/www/cobbler/ks_mirror/F18-i386 and then error out as described
in my original email.

*
*
*Bret Wortman*