[cobbler] odd repo mirror download path

Edward Bailey eds.mailing.list.account at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:28:20 UTC 2012

I just added a new repo mirror to our cobbler instance and after running
cobbler reposync I see that all the rpm packages are under a directory
called "repo name"/getPackage instead of under the normal directory defined
by the name of the repo. This is the first repo that has this extra
directory. Is this expected? Anyway to make it go away? All of our other
repos are presented as yum repositories with the same path structure and  I
would like to avoid have this one repo path  be different than the other
repos.

we are running cobbler-2.0.11-2.el5

Ed