[cobbler] cobbler import and available-as option

Jason Graham jason.michael.graham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:00:23 UTC 2012

I guess I am confused why you have to specify a local path. When I tried it
this it still seems to need the local path. I get that it will use the
"available-as" path when your node is being built. I do not get why it
still needs the local path. Is this so it can grab the pxe images? If that
is the case, would it be better to add the distro and profile manually (not
through the import command) so I only need to copy the pxe images to the
cobbler server?

I want to have as little on the cobbler server as possible.

Regards,
Jason