graphical menu

Jörgen Maas jorgen.maas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:09:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

As far as i can tell it's not supported yet. The file needs to be copied
over to the buildiso workdir and there's no code which does that. It sounds
like a nice idea though and should be easy to implement, could you file a
ticket on this please? I will try to come up with a patch and try to get it
in the tree.

Groeten,
Jorgen Maas