pxe_just_once does not work for me

Kashif Mohammad k.mohammad1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 15:38:44 UTC 2011

Hi

There may some thing very simple which I may be missing but pxe_just_once=1 is not working for me. I installed Cobbler on Ubuntu natty and trying to install a ubuntu natty through it. I am using a different dhcp server and I added

cobbler system add --name=* --mac=* --profile=natty-x86_64

I am using customized preseed file and can install unattended ubuntu installation through it. But it is going through the loop, if I change booting sequence after installation then off course it works.
Any hints, pleas

Thanks
Kashif