Wiki port of manage docs now up / edit away!

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:03:20 UTC 2011

Yeah, not a fan :)

Maybe it's a boot, but if it's a boot, it needs to be a cool mascot-calibre boot, not a dusty 1890's model boot.  And hand crafted?    I think doing things by hand is what we avoid :)   Or maybe there's something about connecting things together that's more appropriate.

I always kind of thought this should be a competition among people on the list -- at least for a basic idea.    Many of us can draw.  mspaint level ideas are ok :)