redhat "rescue mode"?

David Lee David.Lee at ecmwf.int
Fri Dec 16 17:49:18 UTC 2011

I don't mind what the page name is.

I put the "Redhat" in the name because other non-Redhat-ish systems
might have something vaguely rescue-ish.  So we would want both this
current "Redhat rescue" topic and a potential (say) "Debian rescue" topic.

The "hints" was to allow us to have one page that consolidates a set of
different topics.  But I can equally well see that each topic might have
its own page.  (I suppose that is something in the realm of "house
style" for the granularity of our pages here.)

In a consolidated page "hints" was supposed to represent particular
topics.  On reflection, if the word "topics" may be better.  (Might
there be a better one still, I wonder?)

Those were a few of the considerations that I had in mind when naming
the page.  By all means rename it if you wish!

-- David Lee