replication and RPM repos

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:27:51 UTC 2011

Not to sound as a broken record, but if you're still having an issue,
we've moved bug databases, so it's going to get lost in the shuffle.

Can you make a copy of this on the new bug tracker github.com/cobbler/cobbler?

(I'm planning to attack the bug queue over the holidays, unless
someone beats me to it.)

It seems to make sense that delete and prune should not be
intertwingled, because rsync delete is pretty safe in nearly all cases
but --prune will remove records.   So it sounds like it's a seperate
flag to me.