Adding to the Wiki (was: DOS Live CD)

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:38:11 UTC 2011

Yup, we're golden Jerry!

So how would you like me to stick it into the wiki?

I would suggest maybe a page for the Images feature and then a sub-heading
for each type of image - I will add something for memdisk with this one
example.

Also possibly a reference elsewhere to it.  For example if you get the page
fixed for All About Live CDs, I could alter it to say that it deals mainly
with Linux-type live CDs, and for DOS-type see the following page (the one
I just created above)