PXE boot a (DOS) Live CD

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:08:06 UTC 2011

Looks like you just need to specify the boot.img as the only path to
image add (with type set to memdisk) and the other files aren't needed
at all.

Hopefully.   Need that Trac bug fixed first, I can't do it right now,
but it should be an easy one for you or someone else (item_distro.py
FIELDS variable is missing the value, that's it).

You can ignore all of the PXE setup steps, as Cobbler would do them for you.