PXE boot a (DOS) Live CD

Michael DeHaan michael.dehaan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:53:15 UTC 2011

It's DOS with extra files on the CD?   If you're booting that via the
memdisk type, it probably won't work at all.

It's probably not the right type of file to start with, and then it
wouldn't know to fetch the remainder over HTTP.

See if there's any documentation available for network booting the
thing, i.e. from their support or whatever, and then perhaps
we can figure out if it's workable.