Branch 'uidmap' - scripts/cfs_utils.py scripts/cloudfsd.py scripts/views

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 20:52:12 UTC 2011

The "cloudfsd" branch has been dead for some time now, with all of its
commits but one merged to master and that one representing an
experimental feature addition that should have remained there. Git
doesn't much like having same-content patches with different IDs on
multiple branches, and when I tried to fix this it screwed up the
cloudfsd branch beyond recognition. I'm going to *delete* the cloudfsd
branch, and apply that one patch to a new feature-specific branch that -
again - nobody else should touch.