Import Config Option

Devan Goodwin dgoodwin at rm-rf.ca
Thu Jul 21 19:20:39 UTC 2011

candlepin.importer.fail_on_unknown Can now be set to "true" or "false"
in your candlepin.conf. By default it's true and we'll continue
erroring out if something is wrong. I think this is opposite of what
we said in planning but thought was it will almost surely be forgotten
and go out the door in the wrong state, and now we have something we
can give anyone who hits troubles.

Let me know if anyone feels strongly we should leave it permissive for
now and I'll switch it.

I have not yet tested it functionally, only in unit tests with a quick
and easy check which I think covers all object mappers used during the
import process. May look into how to reproduce manually tomorrow but
it could be tricky.

Cheers,

Devan