buildr upgrade mess in Fedora

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Fri May 7 21:19:43 UTC 2010

With the upgrade to rubygems, buildr is now broken.  The buildr team has
moved on to 1.4, which has a very different set of dependencies from
1.3.  It is still in RC mode, so I don't think upgrading is a choice
just yet.

That leave backporting the changes in the SVN tree that addres this
issue.  I'm working on that.  How does that figure in to priority for
building candlepin?  Is using the 1.3.5 version of gems  acceptable fora
a Koji build, or do we need to F-12 current in order to make the build
process move forward?