Following up on the call today

Adrian Likins alikins at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 16:58:19 UTC 2010

On 03/03/2010 11:18 AM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Ok.. just following up on call today relative to cert libraries.
>
> My assumption is that we will continue with the model of
> ConsumerIdentityCertificateCurator getting identity certificates and the
> CertificateServiceAdapter for getting entitlement certificates. If the
> default implementation of the CertificateServiceAdapter happens to
> respond with x.509.. they may use the same libraries.

     Current implementation just return the x509Certficate
in lieu of anything better. I suspect it should probably
return a Bundle instead, since I think that will map
closer to what the CertificateServiceAdapter will return.
At the moment, CertificateServiceAdapter is supposed
to support a GetIdentityCertificate() so will probably
plug in there.

     Previous version just used the CertificateServiceAdapter
directly from ConsumerResource. Not sure whats the better
appoach here.

     Entitlement certs could come from a EntitlmentCertificateCurator
backed with the CertificateServiceAdapter. At least thats the approach
I'd take.

Adrian