[bodhi] [ANNOUNCE] bodhi 0.9.8

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 22:55:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just released a new bugfix release of bodhi and deployed it to production.

    Live instance: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
    Tarballs: https://fedorahosted.org/releases/b/o/bodhi/
    GitHub: https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi
    Trac: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi

[ Changes ]
 * Don't try and set the request of an update if it's already in that state.
 * Add a unit test to ensure that we disallow adding duplicate builds when editing updates
 * More prevention of duplicate builds across multiple updates (#682)
 * Increase the bodhi client request timeout to 300 seconds.
 * Clean up some unused imports
 * Avoid count()ing multiple times
 * Link to the update feedback guidelines on each update (#713)
 * Test editing updates that are headed to stable and testing
 * Update our test_remove_build_and_add_different_release_to_update unit test
 * Allow editing bugs/notes during a push, but not builds. (#739)
 * s/simplejson/json/ (#1060234)
 * Fix a typo in the logger config
 * Plot new package updates in our metrics
 * Suppress urllib3 INFO messages.
 * Add more info to that bodhi.update.comment fedmsg payload.
 * Add update submitter to the update.comment fedmsg payload.
 * Improve how we handle duplicate entry exceptions in the unit tests.
 * model: Remove unnecessary code
 * buildsys: Improve the getBuild function
 * Treat also 7 digit numbers as bug ids
 * FIX: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/584
 * Allow anyone in the admin groups to submit or edit any update.
 * Print the pending requests count last when doing `bodhi --push`
 * Fix a couple of broken unit tests
 * Auto-obsolete pending updates with a testing request that have yet to be pushed
 * Patch our setuptools requirement from Pillow to PIL on RHEL 5 & 6
 * Don't accidently re-open closed bugs
 * Merge with the metadata.py from the develop branch