[bodhi] [ANNOUNCE] bodhi 0.9.8
lmacken at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 22:55:11 UTC 2014
I just released a new bugfix release of bodhi and deployed it to production.
Live instance: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
[ Changes ]
* Don't try and set the request of an update if it's already in that state.
* Add a unit test to ensure that we disallow adding duplicate builds when editing updates
* More prevention of duplicate builds across multiple updates (#682)
* Increase the bodhi client request timeout to 300 seconds.
* Clean up some unused imports
* Avoid count()ing multiple times
* Link to the update feedback guidelines on each update (#713)
* Test editing updates that are headed to stable and testing
* Update our test_remove_build_and_add_different_release_to_update unit test
* Allow editing bugs/notes during a push, but not builds. (#739)
* s/simplejson/json/ (#1060234)
* Fix a typo in the logger config
* Plot new package updates in our metrics
* Suppress urllib3 INFO messages.
* Add more info to that bodhi.update.comment fedmsg payload.
* Add update submitter to the update.comment fedmsg payload.
* Improve how we handle duplicate entry exceptions in the unit tests.
* model: Remove unnecessary code
* buildsys: Improve the getBuild function
* Treat also 7 digit numbers as bug ids
* FIX: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/584
* Allow anyone in the admin groups to submit or edit any update.
* Print the pending requests count last when doing `bodhi --push`
* Fix a couple of broken unit tests
* Auto-obsolete pending updates with a testing request that have yet to be pushed
* Patch our setuptools requirement from Pillow to PIL on RHEL 5 & 6
* Don't accidently re-open closed bugs
* Merge with the metadata.py from the develop branch
More information about the bodhi