[Beaker-devel] New sub-command to list access policy for a system

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 05:15:06 UTC 2013

On 09/26/2013 02:22 PM, Amit Saha wrote:
> One point to note here is that ordering by permission will most likely
> cause the Rule numbers to go haywire. Do we really want that? On the other hand,
> I understand that sorting by Permissions will "group" them as well.
>
> Shall I drop the rule number column?

Yes, I think so. Rules are content addressed in the interface anyway
(i.e. you revoke a permission by describing it, not by giving the rule ID).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)