[Beaker-devel] Splitting up nightlies per distro

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 02:01:14 UTC 2013

On 09/26/2013 11:56 AM, Amit Saha wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, it's specifically the client package that is needed for testing,
and we were only considering the server packages in the previous discussion.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)